What Is Moringa?
Moringa is Perfect For
IMPROVING STRENGTH & ENDURANCE
GREATER MENTAL ALERTNESS
BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
STRENGTHENING YOUR BONES
Supporting a Ugandan Community
This moringa is bought directly from our source in northern Uganda. They are leaders in the agricultural industry, have been growing moringa for over 10 years, and many other things for much longer!
In partnering with our source we have supported their moringa farm growth, and ensured they are getting a fair price for all their work. Our hope is that this partnership would not only benefit the supplier, but begin to create real community transformation.
In February 2018, we had the privilege of helping expand the farm. Check out the video to see what we got up to!
Nature's Super Power Food
7X VITAMIN Cthan in Oranges
4X VITAMIN Athan in Carrots
4X CALCIUMthan in Milk
3X POTASSIUMthan in Bananas
3X IRONthan in Spinach
2X PROTEINthan in Yogurt
Named "Never Die" In Many African Languages
- Powerful antioxidant - Moringa has approximately 46 antioxidants, one of the richest sources of natural antioxidants
- Supports your mood and relieves stress - naturally contains tryptophan, an amino acid required for serotonin production
- Support for athletes - Moringa with its amino acid profile, high vitamins and minerals, helps to regain energy after workouts and physical strain
- Support for anti-ageing - the anti-oxidants in Moringa help reduce free radicals, while the numerous proteins promote the regrowth of new cells. Additionally, the vitamin A it contains assists in the production of collagen and elastin, helping firm skin.
- Support for breastfeeding - Moringa provides a nutrient dense food which research shows may help breast milk production.
The Moringa plant is native to Northern India, where it was first described around 2000BC as a medicinal herb. It is considered to be the most nutrient rich plant on earth.
Moringa trees are often referred to as the tree of life because of their medicinal uses over the span of many centuries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find out all you need to know is the above 2 minute video.